Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Not much longer now before I begin The Camino, feeling somewhat excited as well as nervous about this journey, the next step to healing the inner me…

On several occasions,  I have been asked things like “Why are you doing this” and “Why do you have to go so far away”, I cannot explain to anyone, with great detail, the reason I need to accomplish such a feat, however, I can tell you the reason for going ‘across the pond’ that’s easy.  I need to be somewhere where no one knows me, where I can feel what I want without anyone telling me how I should feel, what I should think, where I can cry freely without being asked what is wrong because believe me, that’s a long list.
“When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive.”
― Paulo Coelho

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you! You not only can do this, you can make this be what you need it to be. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! you will have such an amazing trip!! I can't wait to experience it with you through your journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. once you are on the journey you will find that those on the journey do not ask such questions. because they know there are no answers, because they are doing it themselves for the same inexplicable reasons. step after step after step.

    ReplyDelete