Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One week remaining


Most of my fears, regarding Paris and making my way down to St. Jean Pied de Port, have all but disappeared, only anxiety remains.   I do believe, that once I begin walking everything I worried about, will fade and I will be able to think about what drew me to take this journey on the El Camino.  I’ll have 35 days of doing nothing but thinking, letting go of the negative from my past and leaving it all along The Way…Oh and of course walking. ;)
My pack has been packed, unpacked, items removed then repacked and I wonder if I’m forgetting something or if I have too much and end up leaving some items in SJPdP.    
I cannot wait for August 25th to get here, this will be the start of a ‘new’ beginning and a healthier me…

“Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished” ~~ Paulo Coelho

1 comment:

  1. So you are nearly there now Di !!! I hope you have an amazing camino and you find all your heart desires on the way. I will stay in touch with you and just maybe we will drink vino somewhere along the path x

    ReplyDelete