Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sorry but I forgot the most important thing about this walk, when I first decided to do this walk, I had, what I thought, was the reason for me being here, I was wrong. On the 4th day I realized why I was here and I can't wait to share this with my husband when I return home. If the reason I thought I was here happens...what an added bonus!! I miss you David and love yoy very much, Christi, I can't wait to go wedding dress shopping with you when I return. Drew & Kim, I missyou guys and the progress of your nee home, send pics please!! Everything is wonderful :))

2 comments:

  1. I love this... I can't wait to see you when you get home!!! I love you so much and so proud of you and your journey!!! Stay safe and we will see you soon!!!

    -Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) So happy for you and your family, Sis!

    ReplyDelete